The Wide-Tip Nose SurgeryMarch 12, 2017
Rhinoplasty in the ElderlyMarch 12, 2017
Facial Rejuvenation with Fat Transfer
Fat transfer is a safe, relatively simple and office procedure for facial rejuvenation that can be done under local anesthesia which applied to the both donor and recipient sites.
Advantages of fat transfer
- Using your natural body fat (no risk of any allergic reaction)
- Long-lasting results
- Using advanced instruments and methods (No incision, No stitches)
- Restoring your youth and beauty naturally
Post-operative facial fat transfer instructions
- Rest at home for the first 3 days.
- You may have little bruising, swelling and mild discomfort in both the face and the donor site. This is normal and will gradually resolve over a period of few days.
- Do not touch the face for the first 48 hours.
- You can use only a light ice pack during this period for reducing the swelling and bruising.
- Do not use hot water on the face for the first 3 days including hot shower, only splash the face with cool water.
- Use soft diet requiring little or no chewing. Dietary salt should be limited in order to reduce facial swelling.
- Keeping your head in a high position; try to sleep in a semi-upright position.
- You may notice that one side of your face is more swollen. Again this is normal and swelling will resolve gradually.
- Do not have flight for the first 3 days, after that until 1 week post-procedure do not air travel more than 3 hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure during the first week; use sun screen whenever you go out.
- Avoid all exercise and strenuous activity at least for 1 week.
- You can apply makeup to the face the day after surgery if needed.
Age isn’t how old you are but how old you look like!